This debt solution is only accessible for residents of England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Debt Relief Order or DRO is a kind of insolvency created as a low-cost choice to bankruptcy. It allows your unpaid debt to be written off in a reasonable time. A DRO us best for people with low income and few assets. It is intended for those who have a reasonably low debt level.
If you reside in Scotland, the same order serves its purpose through a minimal asset process or MAP since a DRO is only available for people living in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. These debt solution differs in terms of costs, benefits, and risks. If you’re living in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland with moderately low debt and few assets, a DRO normally suits you.
Things to consider with a DRO
It’s a must that you understand how DRO works for you and the consequences at stake. Besides, you need to be eligible according to set criteria, since you cannot just apply for a DRO instantly.
The benefit of getting a DRO with Debt.org.uk
- Debt.org.uk help you write off unaffordable debts
- We will help you in developing a
- We provide a straightforward computation of how much you afford to pay each month to your debts.
- If you find it hard to repay your debts on the agreed timeframe, we will request your creditors to allow reasonable time or period.
- Our expert debt councillors will
- discuss with you, to recommend the most efficient and cost-effective
- approach for your finances.
- Debt.org.uk aims to get you back on track and attain freedom towards your finances.
- We will devise a specific budget together, free of cost and work with you to determine a realistic affordable repayment.
Get debt advice
If you’re thinking of getting a DRO, make use of our free online debt advice tool to help you determine whether a DRO is right for you. Should you prefer to speak with our debt specialist, do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 193 1024.