How to Deal with County Court Forms?

If you received paperwork regarding a County Court Judgement, you must respond within the given timeframe. If you failed to respond within the period, the court may ask you to pay your debt to a rate you can’t afford. Besides, further enforcement action can be taken to compel you in paying what you owe.

If you need help on how you can deal with your CCJ forms or sending a letter to your creditor(s), do not hesitate to contact us. You should act as quickly as possible, so we can work something out with the court or your creditor that’s manageable for you.


  • How you can reply to the claim form


  • What to do in paying your CCJ


  • Things you can do if you can’t pay for your CCJ

County Court Claim Letters

Before your creditor can advance with a County Court claim, they have to send a ‘letter of claim’ in the post to supply you with pertinent details regarding your debt.

If you receive a letter of claim, don’t burst out. You are given within 30 days to reply with the reply for you got from the post. It’s essential to reply to the letter of claim, otherwise, you’ll get the forms below when your creditor started court action to recover the debt.

N1 or N1SDT claim form

  • sets out the circumstances of the claim upon you.

N9A or Admission form

  • use to reply to the court that you agree to the debt, yet you have to set an offer to pay through installments.

N9B or Defence/Counterclaim Form

  • use to reply to the court that you disagree with the debt and the creditor’s claim.

Forms for Eviction and Repossession

You will know if our creditor takes matters to court when you get these forms to evict you from a rented property or your own home and to repossess it. It is better to contact us right away as soon as you get this form.

N5 or Possession of Property Claim form

  • you will receive this form if someone attempts to evict from your property.

N11M for mortgaged residential premises

  • utilize this form to provide the court with the essential details to decide at a repossession hearing

N11R for rented residential premises

  • utilize this form to supply the court with the required details to decide at an eviction hearing

Application Forms to Make a Request or Application to the Court

After your court action has started, you can use the following forms to apply for changes in the payment terms of rate.

N244  or Application Notice

  • use to apply in canceling or setting aside a CCJ
  • to request the court in prohibiting High Court enforcement officers’ actions
  • use to change the payment rate for a suspended possession order
  • fees may range from £50 to £255, the costs will depend on your request

N245 or suspension of a warrant/variation

  • use to change installments amount for your CCJ
  • to request in prohibiting bailiff action to your CCJ
  • fee amounts to £50 as per requests

Applying for Administration Order


  • this guidance notes will give you further specification on how to apply for an administration order


  • use this form if you wish to consider applying for an administration order.

Need Help with Court Fees

Courts impose charges for most applications, petition, or appeal. The latter forms demonstrate the rate you may be charged and whether you’re qualified to reduce such costs.


  • These are direction notes for Civil and family court expenses for both County Court and High Court. Checking this will allow you to see the breakdown of what fees you may be required to pay.


Free Debt Help

If you are devastated in dealing with your debts, we can assist you through our online debt advice tool. Should you wish to speak via phone, call us on  0800 193 1024.